November 1, 2019
5 Tips to Healthy
- Manage your A1C, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Discuss with your health care team what these numbers should be.
- Develop or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Follow a healthy eating plan and make physical activity a part of your normal routine.
- Learn ways to manage stress. Try deep breathing, gardening, yoga, taking a walk, or listening to your favorite music.
- Stay on top of your medications. Take medications as prescribed by your doctor.
- Stop smoking or using other nicotine products. You can start by calling 1-800-QUITNOW or visiting www.smokefree.gov.
100% of the proceeds of your donations stay at NEW Health to help us continue to provide healthcare services to residents of our communities.
With the winter weather fast approaching, it can often be difficult to make your scheduled appointments. The harsh weather and road conditions can turn your day upside down. Don’t fret, NEW Health offers virtual visits! Receive the same quality care you have come to rely on without the drive to the clinic! All you need…