Your journey to a fulfilling career at NEW Health starts here!
NEW Health's Dental Assistant Training Program is a one-year, on-the-job training with full-time employment and benefits. Trainees are placed in one of three dental clinics in Stevens County - located in Colville, Nine Mile Falls, and Springdale - and learn Dental Assisting through hands-on, paid work.
- Become a Registered Dental Assistant with the state of Washington (online application and $40 fee)
- Complete a 12-week, skills-based introduction to dental assisting
- Complete 40 weeks of training at a NEW Health dental clinic - trainees will be full-time employees of NEW Health and will be paid with benefits
- Transition to a regular, full-time position at NEW Health*
- If desired, trainees who complete the program may continue to advance their careers by pursuing DANB certification to become a Certified Dental Assistant
Ready to take the first step? Apply today!
*Trainees agree to a 2-year employment commitment with NEW Health after successful completion of the training program.
Now accepting applications!
This program is brought to you by NEW Health University, committed to creating community-based education pathways for rural youth and to empower employees with training, education, and internal career pathways to strengthen our current and future healthcare workforce.