March 19, 2021
With expanded eligibility in Phase 1B, Tier 2, more people have becoming eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Now might be a good time to see when you qualify and can schedule for the vaccine. The Washington State Department of Health Phase Finder Tool is a great way to see if you are eligible now. If you are not eligible in the current phase you can sign up to get a notification when your phase opens.
Those currently eligible in Phase 1B tier 2 of vaccine distribution include:
- High-risk critical workers* in the following industries: agriculture, fishing vessel crews, food processing, grocery store/food bank, corrections (prisons, jails, detention centers), court of law, public transit, and remaining first responders
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
- Anyone 65 and older
- All people 50 and older who also live in a multigenerational household
- All workers at risk in health care settings
- Educators and school staff for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade, and child care workers
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities
To find your phase or locate where you can get your vaccine use the links below from the Washington State Department of Health
100% of the proceeds of your donations stay at NEW Health to help us continue to provide healthcare services to residents of our communities.
With the winter weather fast approaching, it can often be difficult to make your scheduled appointments. The harsh weather and road conditions can turn your day upside down. Don’t fret, NEW Health offers virtual visits! Receive the same quality care you have come to rely on without the drive to the clinic! All you need…