Apple Health (Medicaid) eligibility renewals are back! Don't wait- update and stay covered!
Important steps in the renewal process:
- Update your contact information.
- Check your mail/email frequently for communication regarding your eligibility.
- Complete your renewal forms.
NEW Health would like to reassure you that we will continue to serve your healthcare needs regardless of insurance coverage. We are committed to providing quality healthcare services to all our patients at an affordable price, which is why we offer a sliding discount program. We can also help you explore your other health insurance options as well.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Need to apply, renew, report changes, or get more information on the health plans available to you?
To enroll in health insurance coverage that meets your needs and budget, The Washington Health Plan Finder can help you find the Marketplace insurance plans, Apple Health (Medicaid), and other applicable assistance programs to fit your needs.
Washington Apple Health has a number of benefits and services dedicated to providing health care coverage for low-income residents. Covered services under Apple Health are available through managed care or coverage without a managed care plan (also referred to as fee-for-service).
Click Here to apply, renew, report changes, or for more information on insurance plans available to you.
Thing to know about Medicaid Coverage options.
If your state tells you that you have lost or may soon lose health coverage through Medicaid or CHIP, you have other health care options. Here are 3 important things to know.
1. You can re-apply for Medicaid or CHIP to find out if you still qualify.
- To re-apply for Medicaid or CHIP Click Here
2. You may be able to get low-cost, quality health coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Visit HealthCare.gov to find and enroll in a health plan, or call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596. TTY users can call 1-855-889-4325.
3. You may be able to sign up for Medicare without paying a late enrollment penalty.
- For more information about Medicare, visit Medicare.gov